Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Employees: You be the Judge

Get real-life reviews of key court cases involving federal employees. Share your opinion on the outcomes of these cases, or participate in other discussions about workplace issues that may impact your job.

Be civil when debating with others in the forum. Uncivil remarks toward any other forum member is prohibited on FederalSoup and should be reported immediately.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
VA888  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2016 9:42:33 AM(UTC)
VA888

Groups: Registered
United States

I have used the site for quite a few years, and I have an online resume (not an uploaded resume, it was built by using the site resume template).

I have used USAJOBS frequently, from getting my first offer to current position, I have been with quite a few agencies. For each position, I have always applied for many positions in order to increase the chance of interview. I have at least applied for hundreds of positions for the past few positions, and I am very familiar with USAJOBS site. The last time I applied for a position is June 29, 2016, and the resume was still there on that day.

I have logged into USAJOBS site just now, and surprisingly found out that my resume is missing.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed