Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

HHS

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.

Source: www.hhs.gov/about/

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FarmGirl  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:47:46 AM(UTC)
FarmGirl

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I posted this in the New Hire forum as well, but maybe I'm hoping I'll have better luck getting some information here!

Can anyone provide me with their new hire/onboarding timeline for HHS? I accepted a TO for a public health analyst position (from the Office of the Secretary branch of the org chart, not an operating division). I know there is a general thread on timelines in the New Hire forum, but it seems like it varies so much depending on agency and position/required clearance, so I'm hoping someone out there can share their HHS/OS experience. The process thus far has been:

TO received and accepted: 7/12
Onboarding access: 7/13
Form 306 submitted via Onboarding Manager System: 7/13
Form 828 (badge request) submitted via email: 7//19

When should I expect to hear something about fingerprinting? And what might the timeline/steps look like after that? I was hoping that being local might make things move more quickly, since DC usually grinds to a halt in August, I'm wondering if I will even be able to start before mid-September? I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance that things are moving, albeit slowly!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed